Saturday, June 10, 2017

Day 0

David landed mid game 4 last evening.

He rushed to the bar for a very disappointing Warriors loss #rigged #CREAM but the Cavs played great and now we get to make them come all the way to our house to lose.  I have always said itll end in 5 take your bets...


I drive up to San Francisco tonight and my car is not at full as I expected.  On the back left is a little pantry I made out of cardboard and tape and white glue and velcro bc i dont know why actually but shelves seemed like a good idea.  I guess it worked cuz theres still a lot of space in my car (Still needa load up David and Alex though)

The plan is to leave as close to 5am for Portland tomorrow as possible.  Its a 10 hour drive and itd be nice to get some time there while its still light outside.  If we are all out of the house with coffee by 6am I will consider it a success.



Us before passing out last night

No comments:

Post a Comment