Sunday, June 11, 2017

Day 1

We got off to a pretty unceremonious start today but we quickly made up for I was woken up by David and he basically said "it's light outside shouldn't we be up by now?" I had set my alarm for 4:30. It was 5:55. so I woke up in a panic and everybody else got up and we started getting ready and packing the car.
We managed to leave Alex's around 630 so it was a job well done.   On the way through Shasta there was a bit of a blizzard in the mountains which was fun and exciting but also terrifying (David was scared I was fine)








 It's 12:18 now and we are eating in a co-op in Ashland, OR. Very well done recovery by the squad. We still have 280 miles or so for Portland. It'll be 638 miles traveled today. We are off to buy Alex thermals then head north. 



Arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment